Bacon Wrapped Venison Onion Bombs
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills OAK Wood Pellets
- Aluminum Foil
- Meat Mixture
- 1 pound venison burger
- 1/2 italian season bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of Red Beard Seasoning Wild Game Rub
- 1 Large Onion with top and bottom cut off and pop out onion bowls/rings
- Smoked Pepper Bacon
- Barbecue Sauce I used Sweet Thang by Willow Seasonings and Blends
- Combine meat mixture and stuff into onion bowls for a delicious filling.
- Wrap two bacon pieces around the onion for added flavor and texture.
- Skewer the onion bomb and grill it to perfection.
- Cook on a Z Grills pellet grill at 275 degrees until the internal temperature is 150 degrees.
- Brush barbecue sauce on top of the bacon and the onion for extra flavor.
- Remove from the grill and let it rest until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice and enjoy the mouthwatering Bacon Wrapped Venison Onion Bombs!