Al Pastor Sliders
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills OAK Wood Pellets
- Cast iron skillet
- Sweet Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1 lb of Pre-marinated al-pastor meat
- 1 Pineapple Sliced
- 1 Red Onion Chopped
- To start, preheat your z grills 700D3 pellet grill to 400 degrees F. While the grill is heating up, prepare your al-pastor meat.
- Placing your prepared meat in a cast iron skillet on the pellet grill, cooking about 20 minutes, which didn't take long because of the high temperature I was running.
- The key to making delicious al-pastor meat is marinating it overnight in a blend of spices, including chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
- This will infuse the meat with a rich, smoky flavor that will make your taste buds sing.
- As the meat is finishing up, toast some sweet Hawaiian rolls from Saralee Bread for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- These rolls are the perfect complement to the spicy and savory al-pastor meat.
- When the rolls are ready, split them open and add some of the al-pastor juice for an extra burst of flavor.
- To finish off the sliders, add a slice of pineapple from Dole Sunshine, a scoop of al-pastor meat, and some red onion for a nice crunch.
- The sweetness of the pineapple perfectly balances the spiciness of the meat, while the red onion adds a nice texture and flavor.