Al Pastor Sliders
Are you looking for a delicious and unique recipe to impress your friends and family? Look no further than these mouth-watering Al Pastor Sliders! This recipe is perfect for any occasion, from a backyard BBQ to a casual dinner party.
- Sweet Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1 lb of Pre-marinated al-pastor meat
- 1 Pineapple Sliced
- 1 Red Onion Chopped
- To start, preheat your z grills 700D3 pellet grill to 400 degrees F. While the grill is heating up, prepare your al-pastor meat.
- Placing your prepared meat in a cast iron skillet on the pellet grill, cooking about 20 minutes, which didn't take long because of the high temperature I was running.
- The key to making delicious al-pastor meat is marinating it overnight in a blend of spices, including chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
- This will infuse the meat with a rich, smoky flavor that will make your taste buds sing.
- As the meat is finishing up, toast some sweet Hawaiian rolls from Saralee Bread for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- These rolls are the perfect complement to the spicy and savory al-pastor meat.
- When the rolls are ready, split them open and add some of the al-pastor juice for an extra burst of flavor.
- To finish off the sliders, add a slice of pineapple from Dole Sunshine, a scoop of al-pastor meat, and some red onion for a nice crunch.
- The sweetness of the pineapple perfectly balances the spiciness of the meat, while the red onion adds a nice texture and flavor.
In addition to being tasty, this recipe is also customizable. You can adjust the spice level to your liking by adding more or less chili powder, and you can also experiment with different toppings, such as avocado or cilantro.