Stuffed Cheesy Smoked Spaghetti & Meatball Subs
The stuffed cheesy smoked spaghetti & meatball subs recipe is very delicious, easy and perfect.
- 99% lean ground beef
- Spaghetti sauce
- Spaghetti noodles
- Whole French bread loaf
- Mozzarella cheese
- Garlic butter spread
- All-purpose rub
- BBQ rub
- Preheat your smoker or oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil your spaghetti noodles.
- Season the ground beef with your favorite all-purpose rub and your favorite BBQ rub.
- Form the ground beef into bite-size meatballs.
- Toss your favorite spaghetti sauce and meatballs into your cast iron skillet and into your smoker/oven (be sure to stir every 5 minutes so the sauce doesn’t burn).
- Bake your French bread to your crunchy desire.
- Cut French bread in half and hollow it out.
- Lather the inside with garlic butter.
- Begin to stuff your French bread in layers with spaghetti and cheese.
- Return back into your smoker/oven so the cheese can melt.
- Sit back and enjoy it!.