Smoked Turkey Wings
- Preheat your Z-Grills (preferably with branded wood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pat the turkey wings dry with paper towels.
- Combine the sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and sage in a small bowl to make a dry rub.
- Apply the dry rub to the wings.
- Transfer the wings to the grates, close the lid, and smoke for 2 hours or until the internal temperature registers at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, add all the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan. Stir well.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat, reduce the sauce to a simmer, and simmer uncovered for 7-8 minutes or until thickened.
- Set the sauce aside to fully cool.
- Increase the grill temperature to 425 degrees Fahrenheit when the wings register 165 degrees.
- Brush the wings with sauce, close the lid, and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the smoked turkey wings from the grill, plate them, and serve with any remaining sauce.