Smoked Turkey Breast
Smoked Turkey Breast – the most flavorful and moist smoked turkey breast! It's not just for holidays anymore but also perfect for summer BBQ cookouts.
- 6 pound turkey breast bone-in, skin-on
Smoked Turkey Brine Ingredients
- 2 gallons water (divided)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Combine 4 cups of water, sugar, and salt in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add brine into the remaining water, orange juice, and pepper flakes.
- Submerge turkey breast in the brine. Cover and refrigerate overnight (12 to 24 hours).
- Preheat smoker to 300°F.
- Remove the turkey breast from the brine. Pat turkey dry.
- Combine honey and olive oil. Brush on turkey.
- Combine all the spices and spread evenly onto the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey breast onto the preheated grill. Cook for about 30 minutes per pound until the breast reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 20 minutes before serving.