Smoked Stuffed Mushrooms
- Z Grills Pellet Smoker
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 16 oz whole, white mushrooms
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or amount of salt desired
- pepper pinch or desired amount
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225°F.
- Clean all your mushrooms and remove stems.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the mushrooms in a bowl. Warm up the cream cheese mixture for about 30 seconds if needed.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the cream cheese filling and place on a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 2 hours or until mushrooms are cooked and cheese filling as a nice golden brown color.