Smoked Queso Dip
This Smoked Queso Dip is the ultimate BBQ appetizer loaded with spicy and smoky flavor and is cooked in the smoker in just 20 minutes!
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 16 ounces velveeta
- 1 can Rotel
- ½ cup diced onions
- 2 jalapeno or poblano peppers
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 300-350°F.
- In a cast iron skillet, put all the ingredients side-by-side and place the skillet in the smoker.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes before stirring.
- Continue to cook for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Serve with your desired choice of chips. Enjoy!