Smoked Pork Loin Roast
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225°F.
- While the grill preheats, remove any silver skin from your pork loin. Remove large, thicker pieces of visible fat from the top. Next, score the pork in a diagonal pattern about ¼-inch deep all across the top where you just cut the fat off.
- Mix all spice rub ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Rub olive oil all over the roast and then liberally sprinkle the spice rub over the roast, using your hands to press the rub into every surface of the rub.
- Place the pork loin on the preheated smoker. Close the lid and smoke until the roast hits an internal temperature of 145 °F. This will take approximately 2.5 hours.
- Remove the roast from the smoker and wrap in foil for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.