Smoked Pork Carnitas
- Preheat a pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Cut pork into 1 inch-thick strips and place into a disposable aluminum foil pan.
- Sprinkle cumin, chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and cloves on the pork stripes. Drizzle on the vegetable oil. Using tongs, toss until pork strips are well coated.
- Cover the pan with a piece of aluminum foil and place it on the grill grate. Smoke it at 225 °F for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, take the pan out and remove the aluminum foil. Then return to the smoker and cook approximately 2 more hours until pork is tender and easily shreds with a fork.