Smoked Pig Shots
- Z Grills 700D3 Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 1 pound bacon
- 12 oz Kielbasa sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Hot sauce for garnish
- Cut the bacon in half and slice the kielbasa into 1-inch rounds.
- Wrap each kielbasa round with a half slice of bacon, securing it with a toothpick to form a shot glass shape. Place them in the fridge to hold their shape.
- Preheat your z grills pellet smoker to 375°F for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the pig shots on the grill and smoke for about 50 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper to taste.
- At 40 minutes into the cooking process, carefully spoon the egg mixture into each pig shot and let it cook for another 10 minutes or until it sets.
- Serve the smoked kielbasa bacon shots with your favorite hot sauce for garnish.
- Enjoy this delicious and savory smoked appetizer that will surely be a crowd-pleaser!