This smoked cornbread made right on the Z Grills wood pellet grill packs your favorite flavors with a kiss of smoke. It's tender, moist, sweet, and simply amazing.
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups white corn meal
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Mix all ingredients together well and fold into a greased baking pan (such as a round cake Pan).
- Smoke at a Z Grills on 375 °F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick comes clean and edges look brown.
- Rub some butter on top and sprinkle a little Fred’s Butt Rub on top before serving.