Smoked Corn on the Cob
Your Z Grills pellet grill is not just for meats. Fire up your Z Grills and make the best-tasting corn ever. Smoked corn on the cob comes out perfectly tender and juicy, and every kernel of corn is infused with a delicate smoky flavor.
- 4 ears corn, husks on
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Fold the husks back from the cob, remove the silk, and then place the husk back.
- Soak the corn in water for 1-12 hours. This helps prevent the corn from drying out.
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 225 °F.
- Mixthe softened butter, salt, and pepper. Carefully pullback the husks, and apply the butter all over the corn using a silicone basting brush. Replace the husk.
- Place the corn in the smoker for 45 minutes to 1 hour, to your desired tenderness.