Smoked Chicken Leg Quarters
- 8 leg quarters
- 1 bottle marinade
- Pork & chicken rub
- 1 cup apple juice or water
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Marinade chicken in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or overnight (preferred).
- Once the chicken is marinated, sprinkle both sides with the rub.
- Prepare the grill on smoke. Set the temperature to 225°F and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Place a small stainless steel pot of apple juice or water in the inside corner to help keep it moist.
- Place chicken on your grill, skin side up, with lid closed.
- Smoke for 2 hours or until the internal temperature in the thickest part of a thigh is 165°F.
- Remove chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!