Smoked Beer Can Chicken
- Preheat your smoker to 350°F. Wash and take everything out of the cavity of the chicken. Blot dry with a paper towel.
- Spray or rub olive oil on the outside of the chicken. In a bowl, mix all other ingredients together (except beer).
- Rub this mixture on the outside of your chicken.
- Fill the chicken stand with beer (it takes about 3/4 of a beer can).
- Place chicken on top of the chicken stand. Once your smoker reaches 350°F, place it in the center, ensuring it is flat and won’t tip over (you can lean the chicken against the upper rack).
- Allow the chicken to cook for 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches at least 165°F.
- Remove from the grill and the stand and rest 5-10 minutes before carving. Serve. Enjoy!