Roasted Ham with Apricot Sauce
There’s always an occasion to eat ham. This roasted ham with apricot and mustard delivers a tasty flavor that's sure to delight all at the dinner table.
- 1 ham
- 1 bottle apricot BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 cup prepared horseradish
- Set your Z Grills pellet grill to 325 ºF.
- Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil. Place ham in the pan and then place the pan on grill when temperature is ready.
- To make the glaze, combine the apricot BBQ sauce, horseradish, and mustard in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm.
- After 90 minutes, brush the ham with the glaze. Continue to cook for another 30 minutes or until the ham reaches an internal temperature of 135 ºF in the thickest part.
- Remove ham from the grill and rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the remaining glaze.