M&M’S Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- Z Grills 7002C2E Wood Pellet Grill
- Knottywoodbbq Plum Pellets
- M&M’s Chocolate
- Venom Steel Gloves
- Thermoworks Silicone Hot Pads
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup M&M’s Chocolate
- To prepare the skillet, preheat it to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt by whisking them together.
- Add butter, baking soda, egg, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat them on medium-high speed until they become fluffy and light in color.
- Then, add the flour, salt, eggs, and vanilla. Beat them on high speed while scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Stir until the mixture is just combined.
- Gently fold in the M&M’S Chocolate Chips and M&M’S Chocolate.
- Bake the mixture at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until it turns golden brown and is cooked through.
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving it.