Grilled Vegetable Skewers
Veggie kabobs make any barbecue feel a little bit more like a celebration. Enjoy the natural sweetness of summer’s favorite vegetables with each smoky bite.
- 2 large yellow squash chopped
- 1 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 large zucchini chopped
- 2 cups white mushrooms, leave whole
Options if adding fruit:
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a blender or using a whisk, combine all sauce ingredients until emulsified.
- Thread the vegetables and fruits on the skewer, alternating as you go.
- Line up all the finished vegetable and fruit skewers on a large plate and lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Transfer the skewers to the grill grates and grill for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- After 20 minutes or until the vegetables and fruits become fork tender with a light char, take the skewers off the grill and immediately pour the sauce on top and serve hot.