Grilled Tender Flank Steak
- In a dish large enough to lay the flank steak flat mix the oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic, chili flakes, salt, and pepper together.
- Place the flank steak in the marinade. Flip the steak so that it is evenly coated. Cover and place it in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the grill to 450-500 °F using hickory pellets.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and transfer it to the grill grates. Cook with the lid open, for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the steak 45 degrees and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Repeat the processon theother side of the steak—Flip the flank steak and cook for 3 minutes. Turn it 45 degrees again and grill for 3 more minutes, or until it reaches your preferred doneness.
- Remove the flank steak from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- Serve with lime wedges.