Grilled Swordfish Steak
This Grilled Swordfish Steak is a wonderful, delectable, and more importantly, easy way to enjoy swordfish. It’s perfect for any night of the week.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 swordfish fillets
- Preheat your Z Grills pellet grill to high heat.
- Combine and whisk all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- After cleaning and drying your fish, put it in the bowl and allow it to marinate for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill the fish for 5-7 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Actual grilling time will depend on the thickness of your fillet. The internal swordfish temperature you’re looking for is at least 145 °F.