Grilled Squash and Zucchini
- Preheat your Z-Grills (preferably with branded wood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the ends off each squash and zucchini, then cut lengthwise into ½-inch thick planks.
- Whisk the oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Brush each plank with this mixture, then transfer them to the grill.
- Close the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Uncover, flip the planks, and cook for 3-4 more minutes.
- Plate, garnish with basil, brush with any remaining oil and balsamic mixture and enjoy.