Grilled Sirloin Steak
Simply seasoned and perfectly grilled, these tender, juicy, and flavorful Grilled Sirloin Steaks make for a memorable meal that your family will love!
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and pepper.
- Add sirloin steaks to the bag. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 – 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove the bag from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and oil the grates with cooking oil.
- Grill steaks for approximately 6 minutes; then flip with tongs and cook for another 5-6 minutes, or until the steaks reach your desired doneness.
- For the sauce, pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring it to a boil; then reduce the heat and simmer until it thickens.
- Remove steaks from the grill and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.