Grilled Onions with Balsamic
- 4 medium onions, cut into 1” rings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (preferably aged)
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (finely chopped)
- Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat your Z Grills wood pellet grill to 425 °F.
- Baste both sides of each onion ring with avocado oil.
- Grill slightly charred, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, add oregano, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat and serve warm.