Grilled Garlic Butter Sea Bass
- Preheat your pellet grill for medium-high heat.
- To prepare butter sauce: In a saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. Heat for about 2 minutes on the stove top. Remove from heat once the butter has melted.
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic, paprika, pepper, and salt. Sprinkle on all exposed flesh of fish.
- Oil the grates and then place fish on the oiled grate. Cook for 7 minutes. Using a large spatula, carefully turn fish and coat with butter sauce. Cook for 7 more minutes. Once fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 °F it is done.
- Remove from heat, plate, and drizzle with olive oil before serving. Garnish with chopped tomatoes or your favorite toppings.