Grilled Corn Salad
This Grilled Corn Salad is the ultimate summer side dish with an amazing blend of colors, textures, and flavors. Each bite is better than the last!
- 6 ears sweet corn, shucked
- Nonstick spray Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp minced lime zest
- ¼ cup each fresh lime juice and extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh garlic
- 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 ½ cups sliced mini sweet peppers
- ½ cup sliced jalapeño
- ½ cup crumbled Cotija
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- When ready to cook, set your Z Grills pellet grill to 450 °F and preheat
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Coat corn with nonstick spray; season with salt and black pepper. Grill corn, covered, until charred on all sides, 10–15 minutes.
- Transfer the corn to a cutting board, cool slightly, then cut kernels off cobs.
- In a bowl, whisk together lime zest, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, honey, and cumin for the vinaigrette; season with salt and black pepper.
- Toss corn, sweet peppers, jalapeño, Cotija, and cilantro with vinaigrette; season with salt and black pepper.