Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Competition Blend Pellets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 small zucchini (cut into 1 inch slices)
- 1 red onion (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper, and whisk.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers, zucchini and red onion to the bowl, tossing to thoroughly coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 8 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in cold water for at least 30 minutes. Preheat your grill to high heat.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy the grilled chicken kabobs!