Brown Sugar Smoked Salmon
Fresh salmon, cooked on a smoker and smoked to perfection. Get ready to enjoy the easiest, freshest, tender-est, and most flavorful smoked salmon.
- 2 pounds fresh salmon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- Heat your Z Grills pellet smoker to 250-275 °F using fruit wood.
- In a small bowl combine salt, pepper, dill and brown sugar to form the rub. Pat gently onto top of salmon. Refrigerate the salmon for about an hour.
- Place on the smoker and cook until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 °F.
- Remove from smoker and let sit for 10 minutes. Slice up and serve.