BBQ Smoked Chicken Quarters
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 325°F.
- To season the quarters, start by rubbing the quarters with canola oil. This is to prevent the quarters from drying out and help spices stick to the meat.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of paprika and garlic powder on the meat. Repeat on the other side.
- Add some salt to the skin side.
- Place the quarters on the bottom rack of the grill, bone side down. Cook for 35 minutes. Then flip and cook for another 35 minutes.
- Chicken quarters are done at an internal temperature of 165-175°F.
- Remove the meat from the grill and serve with sweet corn or your favorite sides.