Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Preheat your Z-Grills (preferably with branded wood pellets) or other wood pellet grill to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the asparagus with olive oil, then season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and lemon zest. Toss to coat.
- Wrap each asparagus spear with a slice of bacon.
- Transfer the bacon-wrapped asparagus spears to the grill, close the lid, and cook for 15-18 minutes or until the spears are tender and the bacon is crisp.
- Remove the asparagus from the grill and serve.