- Z Grills Wood Pellet Grill
- Z Grills Hickory Wood Pellets
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Combine and mix thoroughly sifted flour, oats, sugar and coconut in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and Golden Syrup over low heat.
- Add boiling water to the bicarb soda, once dissolved add into the butter/syrup mix, it will bubble/fizz up a bit.
- Add the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix throughly.
- Rolls the mix into golf ball size balls and layout on grease proof paper on baking tray and flatten the tops just slightly.
- Space the balls with about 3 fingers between each ball as they will flatten to about triple the diameter as they cook.
- Pre-heat the Z Grill to 176ºC / 350ºF and cook for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Rest on cooling rack until at room temperature then store in air-tight container.