3-2-1 Baby Back Ribs
- 6 racks of pork ribs
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar light
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Roasted Chipotle Garlic seasoning
- 1/2 cup Maple Bacon seasoning
- 1/2 cup Bourbon Molasses seasoning
- Pat-dry your ribs with a paper towel, then peel the membrane off the back of each rack of ribs. Flip your racks to trim any loose ends and excess fat. Tip: Over the middle bones of the rack, slide a butter knife under the membrane. Left and loosen the membrane until it tears. Grab the edge with a paper towel and pull it off.
- Coat both sides of the ribs with yellow mustard.
- Sprinkle and pat your rub (Roasted Chipotle Garlic seasoning, Maple Bacon seasoning, and Bourbon Molasses seasoning blend) on all sides of the meat.
- Set your Pellet Grill at 225 °F.
- Place the ribs on your grill and smoke them meat-side up for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, transfer the ribs to a large, rimmed baking sheet and increase the grill temperature to 275°F.
- Take 2 long strips of heavy-duty aluminum foil for each rack. Place the ribs bone-side down on the foil and cover all the ribs with brown sugar, butter, honey, and apple juice. Wrap and return them to the grill for another 2 hours.
- Take the foiled ribs off the grill and carefully remove the foil as the steam will be extremely hot.
- Generously coat the ribs in your favorite BBQ sauce and return the ribs to the grill for the last hour.
- Take out the ribs and serve.