Grilled Skirt Steak
- 2 lb skirt steak
- 1/3 c avocado oil (or Canola oil)
- 2 tbsp gluten free steak sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- In a bowl, combine the oil, steak sauce, sherry, red wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to combine well.
- Coat the steak with the marinade, making sure the entire surface of the meat is coated. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill to 500 °F.
- Clean and oil the grates. Place the steak on the grill and sprinkle the steak with the seasoning salt. Grill the steak for 3-4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 130-135 °F.
- Let the steak rest for 10-15 minutes, and then slice the steak thinly, against the grain.