Grilled Skirt Steak
This tender, juicy grilled skirt steak is going to be one of your favorite easy dinner options. Fire up the grill and get ready for perfectly grilled steak in under 30 minutes!
- 2 lb skirt steak
- 1/3 c avocado oil (or Canola oil)
- 2 tbsp gluten free steak sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- In a bowl, combine the oil, steak sauce, sherry, red wine vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk to combine well.
- Coat the steak with the marinade, making sure the entire surface of the meat is coated. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill to 500 °F.
- Clean and oil the grates. Place the steak on the grill and sprinkle the steak with the seasoning salt. Grill the steak for 3-4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reaches 130-135 °F.
- Let the steak rest for 10-15 minutes, and then slice the steak thinly, against the grain.